Believe It or Not, But Titan Quest Has Expanded Again with Atlantis
Fans of action-RPGs will be thrilled to hear that perennial favorite Titan Quest has received yet another new expansion. Called Atlantis, players will head through one of history's most mysterious cities and explore its new environments, quests and monsters. Players can earn new items and can enjoy quality of life improvements and much more. The best part is that Atlantis is already available for $15.
- New Atlantis Main Quest Line
- Play a brand new Titan Quest adventure in single-player experience or hunt the mystical hordes of Atlantis with up to 6 players in the co-operative multiplayer mode
- Find and claim new items and unique rewards
- Tartarus Endless Mode
- A wave based challenge mode, playable in single player or with up to 6 players in co-op multiplayer
- Random elements change up the gameplay and will make sure every game is different from any other
- Expanded Masteries- Unlock a new tier of skills for each mastery
- Visual Upgrades -
- Graphical upgrades such as SSAO and color grading
- Quality of Life Improvements - Quick cast, easier storage and other long-awaited perks
- Casino Merchant - Spend your excess in-game money on randomly generated loot
Players will need to own the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition in order to play.
Check out the Titan Quest: Atlantis Steam page to learn more.