It's been announced today via press release that Kakao Games and Pearl Abyss are bringing their hit MMORPG Black Desert Online to Steam on May 24th. The press release was given to us in advance of the official announcement in a few hours.
The Steam Store page will be HERE, but it's inactive and redirects right now.
A price on Steam isn't mentioned, but one wonders if it'll be the same as the current official site price, or different to take into account the 30% cut Valve takes?
From the Press Release:
Choose from one of 13 unique classes and create your character using the incredibly precise customization tools before entering the bustling world of Black Desert Online. Will you become a slayer of massive beasts? A wealthy trader? A master horse tamer? In this enormous open world lies a journey that will amaze MMO veterans and newcomers alike.
- Beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open-world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system - grow and perfect your crops
- Personalized stable - catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
- Frequently updated with enormous free expansions