Hotfix #19 for Baldur’s Gate 3 is now live and brings several fixes, including one about your non-native PC resolutions.
Interestingly, clouds have returned to Shattered Sanctum since they were missing before. We’re glad the Shattered Sanctum has clouds once again. Clouds are important. Hotfix 19 for Baldur’s Gate 3 also brings the following fixes and improvements to the RPG:
- Improved Steam SDK for Mac M1 users.
- Sealed up unnerving black void in Main Menu and replaced it with sky.
- Fixed crash when loading specific Mac saves on PC.
- Characters at the Duergar Camp are no longer trapped in an infinite dialogue loop about explosive powder.
- Fixed crash when launching the game in fullscreen with non-native resolution.
- Items being opened no longer become non-interactive when switching to a character who can't reach the item.
And in case you missed it, a recent bout with D&D stirred up Bradford’s love for Baldur’s Gate. He recently used Baldur’s Gate 3 to create his character to get ready for his first real D&D adventure in years. You can read all about his revived interest here.