The folks over at Larian Studios have published a new hotfix for Baldur’s Gate 3 following the recent release of their Patch 5. This hotfix addresses numerous bugs from Patch 5.
In case you missed it, Patch 5 for Baldur’s Gate 3 went live last week which introduced several features and mechanics. Some examples of these mechanic and features were active roll and non-lethal attacks. If you missed the details, catch up here.up here.
This hotfix addresses several bugs from Patch 5 including crash fixes, active roll UI issues, and some weird flickering issues. Take a look:
- Fixed a rare crash related to loading save games during multiplayer.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading a save game made during combat with the Gnolls.
- Fixed a crash when speaking to a certain Mossy Myconid.
- Fixed a crash related to files containing partial UTF8 characters.
- Fixed a crash related to tooltips.
- Fixed a crash related to saving when someone is casting a spell.
- Fixed an issue with attacks against beasts and monsters not being treated as a crime.
- Fixed an issue with disappearing UI when long resting in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with Shadowheart's Artefact not appearing in a certain cinematic.
- Fixed an issue with several goblins that could not be spoken to.
- Fixed being unable to pin tooltips for containers.
- Fixed an overlap in SFX on the Active Roll UI.
- Fixed the incorrect unsummon animation playing.
- Fixed flickering black materials in the Whispering Depths.
- Fixed the player avatar being able to move before they finish getting up in Tutorial.
- Fixed a rare issue causing giant tooltips to appear.
- Fixed missing data causing certain crashes.