If you missed the previous hotfix notes, you can catch up here. That hotfix focused on non-multiplayer issues. This patch, however, is all about gathering your party in a more optimized manner.
- Fixed multiplayer combat connectivity issues
- Fixed a crash at the end of Early Access content while playing multiplayer
- Fixed a crash when talking to Halsin in multiplayer
- Fixed a crash when returning to main menu from a dialog
- Fixed a crash when arriving in main menu related to corrupted savegames
- Fixed a startup crash related to integrated graphics
Larian notes that if you’re still unable to launch the game, switch to the DX11 renderer in the client. Additionally, this hotfix doesn’t address all multiplayer issues, as Larian is still working on addressing them. However, this hotfix should cover most of the reported issues.
There’s also a FAQ which contains some answers on general support issues, system requirements, Vulkan, Larian account information, and more. Be sure to check out Red’s Read on Baldur’s Gate 3 while you’re at it.