There’s a new ship hitting Atlas, and it’s called the Majestic Kraken. Here are the details.
You can find the Majestic Kraken from the ship salesman where it features 24 cannons which provide 50% more damage. Additional details? Well, it’ll cost 22,000 gold and 75 dried squid tentacles. It also includes a max level of 60, along with 6 sail points, and a patch kit repair resource.
The patch also brings tweaks and improvements to the accordion, armored docks, blueprints, glider suit, harvesting, ships, tames, creatures, trade, and more. Some miscellaneous tweaks include:
- Tranq Arrow torpor damage increased by 50%
- Sea Fort walls no longer give resources when demolished
- Updated the drop tables of a few sea creatures to give more stuff
- Bug Fix: The Seed Vendor's inventory is now accessible in Single Player
- Bug Fix: Resolved issue where some Warehouses and Markets would cause crashes
There are a couple of known issues as well with cannon wheels clipping, and painting having not been implemented yet. You can read the full patch notes here.