The next frame to be included in Warframe's Prime Access program is Atlas, according to a new post on the official website. Atlas Prime will be coming to Warframe starting on October 1st, first on PC and then shortly after on console.
Atlas was first introduced in October 2015, the Prime version will feature "altered mod polarities" to allow for greater customization. Prime Warframes are, according to the official website, a representation of technology "as it was during the height of the Orokin Era." Each Prime Access introduces "rare versions of characthers, weapons and accessories" which have better performance and afford advantages over their non-Prime variety.
Atlas Prime access will include the following:
Atlas Prime Access:
- Atlas Prime: In bygone ages mountains were said to house warriors. In this age the mountain has become the warrior: Atlas Prime. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
- Atlas Prime Glyphs: Embody Atlas Prime with these Prime Glyphs.
- Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crush and split with tectonic force.
- Dethcube Prime: With 'Assault Mode' and 'Vaporize' as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support. Comes loaded with Deth Machine Rifle Prime weapon.
- Deth Machine Rifle Prime: Signature default weapon of Dethcube Prime.
Atlas Prime Accessories:
- Massif Syandana: The signature Syandana of Atlas Prime.
- Orcus Prime Accessories: Attachments for your Sentinel pet
- 7-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster: New to Warframe, the Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
- 90-Day Credit Booster
- 90-Day Affinity Booster
You can check out the full details in the official post on the Warframe website. While you're at it, make sure to enter the Shawzin competition to potentially win Wukong Prime Access as well as other awards.