An upcoming Atlas patch takes aim with a new ship in the aptly named Broadsider patch. Details inside.
The Broadsider is described as a “heavy hitter” with 40 cannons. Suffice it to say you wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of that particular barrage. The notable thing about the Broadsider is it will be the first ship available through blueprints.
You can find blueprints in shipwreck sunken treasure. Blueprints will have their own rarities. This means if a blueprint is particularly rare, you’ll have more mod spots on your ship. The specs of the boardsider are as follows:
- Cost: 22,000 gold and 50 dried tentacle
- Weapons: 40 standard cannons
- Max Level: 50
- Sail Points: 10
- Repair Resource: Patch Kit
The patch also issues several bug fixes including:
- Fixed areas on the Mortar ship, Kraken and Ramming Galley where paint was not showing properly
- Fixed Instances in which the Paint Spray gun would not cover all regions
- Fixed Position of the Steering Wheel on Mortar Ship
- Fixed instances where Islands could affect nearby seaforts' peacetime.
- Fixed Instances in which Control Points could be selected as Islands to respawn on
- Fixed instances in which company cooldown was being circumvented
You can check out the full patch notes here. Recently, Atlas received the Turtle ship as part of the previous patch in August. Prior to this, the pirate-themed survival MMO received some adjustments to their spider mounts.