If you’re looking for the Atlas dev kit for development purposes and things, well, it’s now available on the Epic Games launcher.
A new blog post outlines just how you can install the dev kit:
- Install the Epic Games Launcher.
- Go to the "Store" section and at the top select the "Mods" tab (or scroll all the way to the bottom of the store page).
- Locate the ATLAS Mod Kit.
- If you wish to install the Ocean Map Sublevels, on the installation setup click "Options". Under "Optional Content Packages" ensure that "Ocean Map Content" has a checkmark.
If by chance you already have an existing installation, follow the steps above first, and then perform these steps:
- After installation/download reaches 1%, shut down the Epic Games Launcher (from the system tray as well).
- Migrate your existing devkit files into the directory that the Launcher is installing to.
- Start The Epic Games Launcher.