The latest update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, title update 1.3.1, arrives today and brings a new river raids update, nightmare combat difficulty, and more.
The update should be live now as it was scheduled to be pushed at 8a ET this morning. Patch sizes are the following:
- Xbox Series X|S: 34.05 GB
- Xbox One: 26.23 GB
- PlayStation 5: 14.31 GB
- PlayStation 4: 30.00 GB
- PC: 26.49 GB
River Raids receives an update which adds three new rivers to the mode called Erriff, Berbha, and Rhine. You’ll also receive new rewards to river raids in armor and weapons. Additionally, the river raids longship cargo can now be upgraded to level 4-4. You’ll also be able to unlock three new abilities.
Additionally, nightmare combat difficulty was added which adjusts the following:
- +200% damages received
- Standard damage inflicted
- -40% rations heal
- -38% Parry timing windows
Various game improvements are also incoming including:
- Updated the below skill nodes to include the new weapon types as follows:
- Short sword = Greatsword skill node
- Scythe = Spear skill node
- Sickle = Seax skill node
- Players who cannot upgrade their settlement to level 6 due to lack of supplies will now be able to purchase supplies at the settlement merchant. (Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected)
- Players didn't take damage from fire after destroying a boat.
- Players not receiving XP after completing daily quests in Ireland & Francia.
- Longship missing or could be seen spawning in River Raids, Expansion 1 & 2.
- (PC) Photos deformed when taken in non-native aspect ratio in Borderless window mode.