Title Update 1.2.2 for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla goes live today and brings new skills and various other improvements.
The patch went live earlier today, but if you have yet to download it, here are the patch sizes:
- Xbox Series X|S: 18.7 GB
- Xbox One: 13.5 GB
- PlayStation 5: 5.32 GB
- PlayStation 4: 5-13 GB (depending on region)
- PC: 14.14 GB
New content in this patch brings the Mastery Challenge game mode including the Trial of the Bear, Trial of the Wolf, and Trial of the Raven. There’s also a River Raids Refresh which brings more rewards and a Jomsviking balance.
New skills include Mounted Archer, Shield Master, and Unstoppable. Some general game improvements are included as well. Wrath of the Druids, which released last month, sees several improvements such as:
- Addressed several combat issues with The Cost of Betrayal quest.
- Addressed an issue with Into the Fog that caused the second Follow the Puca tracks objective marker to disappear from the map/compass.
- Addressed an issue with Snaring Thorstein that prevented the player from interacting with the NPC.
- Addressed an issue causing a brief freeze at the beginning of The Cost of Betrayal quest.
- Addressed an issue keeping the Gae Bolg finisher attack from triggering the weapon's perk.
- Addressed an issue during Blood Bond causing the objective to update without being completed.
The main base game saw a ton of issues addressed as well. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has received several updates these last few months. During E3, Ubisoft announced a full second year of expansions in 2022, with a second expansion and Discovery Tour arriving later this year.