Here are the patch sizes for each platform if you have not grabbed it yet.
- Xbox Series X|S: ~7.5 GB
- Xbox One: ~6.6 GB
- PlayStation®5: ~2 GB
- PlayStation®4: 2-3 GB (depending on region)
- PC: ~6.45 GB
The patch brings some balancing tweaks, and improvements to stability, graphics, audio, animation, quests, world, gameplay, combat, AI, abilities, perks, skills, UI, HUD, and system. Here’s a sampling:
- Addressed an issue in Legend of Beowulf where the clue marker would remain after it was investigated.
- Addressed an issue in A Sticky Situation where the NPC would sometimes not spawn.
- Addressed an issue where the player could get stuck fishing in The Baker's Plaint.
- Addressed an issue in Fishing Lesson that under certain circumstances prevented players from completing the world event.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in a boss fight during A Cruel Destiny. *Ah yes, A Cruel Destiny, indeed.*
- Addressed an issue where some treasures wouldn't be at their location or couldn't be looted. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)