Title Update 1.1.1 for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is set to deploy today and will bring about several improvements and fixes.
Here are the patch sizes for each platform if you have not grabbed it yet.
- Xbox Series X|S: ~7.5 GB
- Xbox One: ~6.6 GB
- PlayStation®5: ~2 GB
- PlayStation®4: 2-3 GB (depending on region)
- PC: ~6.45 GB
The patch brings some balancing tweaks, and improvements to stability, graphics, audio, animation, quests, world, gameplay, combat, AI, abilities, perks, skills, UI, HUD, and system. Here’s a sampling:
- Addressed an issue in Legend of Beowulf where the clue marker would remain after it was investigated.
- Addressed an issue in A Sticky Situation where the NPC would sometimes not spawn.
- Addressed an issue where the player could get stuck fishing in The Baker's Plaint.
- Addressed an issue in Fishing Lesson that under certain circumstances prevented players from completing the world event.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in a boss fight during A Cruel Destiny. *Ah yes, A Cruel Destiny, indeed.*
- Addressed an issue where some treasures wouldn't be at their location or couldn't be looted. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)