The Ashes of Creation live stream on December 17 had some interesting nuggets of information. In case you missed it, here’s a quick summary.
- The team will release a Christmas video
- Q1 2020 will see more announcements
- Milestones were discussed
- Discussed siege weapons learnings, including bugs
- Discussed class info for sieges including tanks being difficult to kill, mages being too squishy, and clerics able to have a mass revive
- Engineering team is creating tools, with systems being locked
- Character art creation process discussed
- Leaderboard tech being built for Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, and once it's working there, they'll move this tech over to Ashes of Creation MMO
- Showed off simulation of 5k players in siege
You can watch a summary here, or check out the full live stream below.