Armored Warfare has been updated to bring the second half of the Arabian Nights content expansion into the game. Players will find brand new story missions, new French and Italian vehicles and some new Battalion features to enjoy. Players can take part in Missions 3 and 4 which will bring the Arabian Nights story arc to a close.
A new French and Italian vehicle dealer:
- The AMX-50 Tier 3 Main Battle Tank (“MBT”), AMX-30B2 and AMX-30B2 Brenus Tier 4 MBTs, AMX-40 Tier 5 MBT, AMX-13 DCA Tier 5 Armored Fighting Vehicle (“AFV”) and the C-13 TUA Tier 6 Tank Destroyer (“TD”) are immediately available.
- The following vehicles will be added as the season progresses; Leclerc Prototype Tier 7 MBT, VCAC Mephisto Tier 8 TD, Char Leclerc Tier 9 MBT and the Char Leclerc “Le Terminateur” Tier 10 MBT
Renewed UI and dedicated battalion features:
- In this expansion the battalion UI will be renewed but, more importantly, also introduce a dedicated Batallion versus Battalion ranked PvP mode.
- This mode is played between battalions of 10 players with Tier 9 and 10 vehicles (with the option to assemble a full 10-man team instead of relying on randomly selected players)
Mechanics and UI improvements:
- The expansion also introduces a long series of quality of life enhancements and overhauls multiple game mechanics that will make the game a more enjoyable experience.
Check out the Armored Warfare site for more information.