ARK’s Love Evolved event is now live through February 18. Here are the details.
Limited time items and content are on hand, including:
- Six New Chibi-Pets
Six new Valentine skins:
- "Cupid Couture Bottom" (Pants Skin)
- "Cupid Couture Top" (Shirt Skin)
- "Halo Headband" (Hat Skin)
- "Teddy Bear Grenades" (Grenade Skin)
- "Bow & Eros" (Bow skin)
- "Love Shackles" (Handcuffs Skin)
- Fishing for Love: For the duration of the event, reel in the amorous Coelacanth fish and be showered in candies, some chocolates, and even Chibi-pets!
- Valentine Chocolates: Chocolates can be used to heal your tames or provide a big boost in acquiring new tames!
- Valentine Candies: Candies can be used to give a tamed dinosaur a random coloring!
- New Emote: Flirt Emote
- Wild Event Creature Colors: Red, Magenta, Light Red, and White
- Mate Boosted: Increased breeding rates to 3x (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased player XP rates to 2x
- Increased harvesting rates to 2x
Keep in mind, the next major ARK chapter begins with the launch of Part One of the ARK: Genesis expansion pack on February 25. Check out the trailer for Love Evolved below.