The latest Community Crunch from ARK Survival Evolved talks about Genesis Part 2 and more.
The team promises an “extensive first-look” at Genesis Part 2 sometime later this year (no date was specified as of yet). Look forward to more details as the story winds down. The date for Genesis Part 2 is now March 2021 on all platforms.
Consoles are also receiving The Crystal Isles DLC during the final week of August 2020. Additionally, the Tender Love and Care Pass 3 will provide an overhaul on two classic creatures in addition to models, animations, visuals, and more.
The team also provided extensive details on a balance pass this Thursday, July 30. This balance patch will touch on creatures, breeding, and more general balance tweaks including,
- Flying creatures will prioritise picking up friendly-creatures rather than dismounting friendly riders
- Baby Creatures will no longer auto-wander when hatched
- Mounting a flying creature will no longer instantly cause it to take off
- Cryopods in a player’s inventory will now charge if a player is sleeping in a TEK Pod.
- TEK Helm will now provide players with the Gas Mask bonus, protecting them from the Poison Wyvern
- and Basilisk spit.
- TEK Turrets now require double the amount of shards per bullet
Check out the full community update here.