The Blue Salt festival is underway in ArcheAge and ArcheAge Unchained bringing about several activities and a bunch of rewards. Here are the details.
If you’re thinking about diving into the festival, you’ll have plenty of time to check out the celebrations. The Blue Salt festival is underway and will run through July 29. You can look forward to several activities like collecting sand, assembling sculptures, helping out Artist Mendelson and Vivalt, take part in daily quests, and more.
Additionally, you’ll have to protect the festival from unwanted guests. You can do this at specific times:
- EU: 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 10:00 PM UTC
- NA: 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 10:00 PM PDT
Defending the Blue Salt festival from these enemies will let you collect Summer Festival Coins. You can then exchange these coins for various items from the Festival Gift Exchanger in Mirage Isle. Just what are these reward items:
- Taiyaki Targe – 50 Summer Festival Coins
- Dipped Banana Bow – 50 Summer Festival Coins
- Rainbow Ice Cream Bar Bow – 50 Summer Festival Coins
- Melon Ice Cream Weapon Crate – 50 Summer Festival Coins
- Seafoam Sun Lounger – 10 Summer Festival Coins
- Seafoam Reclined Sun Lounger – 10 Summer Festival Coins
- Toasty Reclined Sun Lounger – 10 Summer Festival Coins
- Toasty Sun Lounger – 10 Summer Festival Coins
- Crest Sun Lounger – 20 Summer Festival Coins, 1 Toasty Sun Lounger
- Crest Reclined Sun Lounger – 20 Summer Festival Coins, 1 Toasty Sun Lounger
- Blue Salt Festival Empty Frame – 10 Summer Festival Coins
For a full list of rewards and additional details on the Blue Salt Festival, check out the event detail page here.Late last month in June, Ancestral Skills were added to both ArcheAge and ArcheAge Unchained. If you missed that announcement and addition, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.