In case you missed it, the saga of ArcheAge Unchained’s ArchePass seems unending after the ArchePass was re-enabled, and then taken down yet again recently.
December 5th maintenance was meant to re-enable the ArchePass and include the following missions,
- Kill 500 of monsters regardless of zone (lvl 30+)
- Kill 100 of hostile players
- Kill 10 Higher Grade Monsters
- Use 4000 Labor
- Earn 2000 Vocation Badges
- Earn 2000 Honor Points
- Socket a Lunagem
- Earn 1 million experience
- Do 2 Blue Salt Bond Quests
- Temper Equipment 5 times
- Synthesize Equipment 5 times - This mission tracks the overall times an item is synthesized, not how many items are used as synthesis experience.
However, shortly after issues were detected after it was found to be the “primary culprit” in crashing issues. Rewards were issued including 45 Diligence coin and 7 Labor Rechargers as part of the compensation box. If you recall, this was the same compensation provided on November 20.
A further update was provided, indicating a postponement of NA ArcheAge: Unchained maintenance,
“NA Maintenance: [8:00 AM PST] Due to the issues that happened earlier this day to the EU servers, we're postponing the NA ArcheAge: Unchained maintenance. We'll share more information as soon as we have more solid information on the initial issues and will update again when the NA maintenance will be starting!”