The Triad Wars site has been updated with a forward look at the next patch. In it, the team details several of the key components that they've been working on to include in the patch.
Most notably, players can expect the following:
- a new Raid Start screen to show "favors" the player and defender have active to allow for adjustments to gear
- 20 new items have been added to the store
- communication enhancement added to the Player Profile screen -- overall rank progression through the ranks ending in Dragon Head
- raiding UI improvements
- multiple objective markers displayed on map
- ranking up 'celebrates' more visibly
- AI changes that allow for more aggression at higher ranks
- cleaver damage output reduced
- operations received a pass to better scale difficulty
- tutorial flow improvements
- Refer a Friend added
- bug fixes
Barring any major bugs, the update is anticipated to go live on Wednesday, April 15th.
You can read more about each of the above on the Triad Wars site.