Apex Legends has been updated to bring the Legendary Hunt into the game. From now through July 2nd, players will be able to earn a number of in-game rewards by participating in limited-time events. The rewards are event-exclusives and include badges, weapon skins, Legend skins and more. Players will also be able to earn XP bonuses during specific times over the coming weeks.
Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards - June 4 – June 18
Complete special in-game challenges to score free Legendary Hunt loot! Don’t lose sight of your prey – these rewards are event exclusive, and once it’s over, they’re gone for good.
- Legendary Hunt Badge – Finish in the Top 5 in any match
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin – Finish in the Top 5 in an Elite Top 5 match.
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin – Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin – Win twice in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
Battle Pass owners can also score their own exclusive Legendary Hunt skins:
- Legendary Honored Prey R-301 weapon skin – Own the Season 1 Battle Pass.
- Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin – Reach Battle Pass level 15 or higher.
Battle Pass Bonus XP - June 4 – June 18
Earn an entire Battle Pass level when you finish in the Top 5 in any match (once per day).
Double XP Weekend - Friday June 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Monday June 10 at 10:00 a.m. PT
Score double level XP and Battle Pass XP all weekend long! Does not include the Battle Pass level earned from finishing in the Top 5 each day.
Legendary Hunt Store Skins - June 4 – June 18
New Legendary Hunt items will rotate into the shop every three to four days – these items are event limited, so they may be back, but no one can say when.
Learn more on the Apex Legends site.