It looks like the launch of ATLAS on Xbox One has been delayed due to a now resolved issue. The ETA for launch is unknown at this point.
In a blog post, the dev team provided an update on where the launch currently stands.
“The good news is that we've been informed that the issue is resolved (context), which will allow us to now do everything that needs to be done in order to get ATLAS released and available for you. The bad news is that unfortunately, this process will still take a few hours which means we're currently looking at a new delay."
Once the team has a more precise timeline, they’ll update everyone accordingly. Keep in mind, Official Networks will not be open for at least a few more hours. Community Manager Jatheish also tweeted out the following:
Update on the launch. TLDR: - Issue is basically fixed and the settings can be applied - Will still take a few more hours to get the game available - Don't have a precise ETA at this moment but when we're given one to share, we will. https://t.co/J4pmYrtVbh— Jat (@Jatheish) October 8, 2019
In the meanwhile, here are some answers from a community FAQ:
- EU PvP, EU PvE, and NA PvE will be launching simultaneously when the game is available on Xbox. When we have a precise timeline, we'll update this post with a link to other timezones so you can see when the launch happens for you.
- ATLAS will be available on Xbox Game Preview for $29.99 USD (£24.99/€29.99)
- The size of the game on Xbox will be 80gb
- Players will be able to host Unofficial Xbox and Crossplay servers via Nitrado. This means that players can host unofficial crossplay servers via Nitrado.
- The Xbox One X version currently does not support HDR but we will be adding it into the game with a patch later this week, with a bundle of GPU and CPU improvements for all platforms which are currently in testing.
- The game does include the standalone map, Blackwood.
- ATLAS has been enhanced for Xbox One X.