Update 11.0 for Allods Online has been previewed by the team.
The story is the main focus in this update, which has been given roughly 5-8 hours of new gameplay. The story here is a follow up to Update 8.0 after the discovery of something unusual in the Astral.
Changes to Stronghold mechanics are incoming as well:
- Quests to upgrade the Guardian and the Stronghold itself will no longer be available in their previous form. Instead, all you’ll have to do is take items that can be obtained all over the world to a certain non-player character in the Stronghold — the interface will show the progress of handing in items, showing as a completed ‘mission’ in the process of upgrading the Guardian and the Stronghold.
- There is going to be a separate personal, constantly repeatable quest that rewards each player separately for their personal contribution to the overall progress of the guild controlling the Stronghold. This means that there will no longer be a requirement ot hand in items received to the guild leader or officers — every player can do it themselves and get an equivalent reward after reaching a high enough Contribution to the Guild Stronghold, which will be measured in the number of items handed in.
- Completing each individual ‘mission’ will immediately add to the Stronghold or Guardian’s experience in proportion with the result achieved, without the need to use intermediary items.
- Enemies inhabiting a Stronghold will no longer provide Stronghold experience for killing them directly. Instead, special items will be added to their item drop list, and those items will provide Stronghold experience when handed in to a specific NPC.
Artifacts and Professions will be addressed as well, with artifacts weakening over time, and profession level cap increasing to 90. Spark Experience is now granted constantly through certain activities:
- Astral Allods
- Heroic Adventures
- 3x3 and 6x6 Ranked Battles
You can read the full update here.