Albion Season 7 kicked off Saturday and brings with it new challenges, castle outposts, and more.
New features in Season 7 include:
- Guild Challenges: guild members can now earn Challenge Points by gathering, killing creatures, fishing, and farming, which will provide Season Points to their guild
- Castle Outposts: these smaller versions of castles can be claimed by guilds for season points
- The number of Crystal Realm Tower Levels has been increased from 3 to 7 to improve matchmaking
- GvG attack times have been consolidated to make it harder for one team member to fight multiple GvGs in a day, and mercenaries are disabled for non-crystal GvGs
- Guild Season Rank brackets have been updated