The Season 13 balance patch for Albion Online has arrived and brings several improvements to Corrupted Dungeons. Read on for more details.
This patch is technically called Call to Arms Patch 9, but it’s known more generally as the Season 13 Balance Patch. The big improvements here are to Corrupted Dungeons where the new Corrupted Mephit mob will appear after some time has passed. It will debuff the first player it passes. Additionally, the shrine will have to be activated within 45 seconds. Healing Cast has been reduced by an additional 10%. And all cooldowns will now reset at the start of the invasion.
Alongside these improvements to Corrupted Dungeons, the patch brings several combat balance changes to Albion Online. Some of these changes include:
- Axes: Bloody Reap reworked into AoE execution tool; Rending Rage and Adrenaline Boost buffed
- Daggers: Deadly Swipe now consumes more energy when used purely for mobility, but is more energy efficient in fights
- Fire Staffs: New Q-ability, Searing Flame, added: shots deal moderate damage, fourth successful shot becomes Furious Flame for greater damage
- Swords: Mobility increase returned to Heroic Charge, various E-ability cooldowns reduced, Hamstring reworked, new Crescent Slash ability for Clarent Blade
- Armors: Energy Drain (Royal Armor) no longer steals enemy energy, renamed Energy Source
- Shoes: Royal March improved, effective uptime of Battle Frenzy and Premonition increased
You can check out the full update notes here. The previous patch, Call to Arms Patch 8, brought increased lethal Hellgate rewards. And just recently, the team celebrated their four year anniversary with fireworks and more.