If you don’t know what the Crystal League is, it’s effectively a 5v5 casual fight arena. Here’s how to sign up for the league:
- Round up a group of 5 players and log into the Staging Server
- Each team member will require a Crystal League Token of the same level, which can be acquired through the Energy Manipulator in any Royal City. Please note that the Energy Manipulator is now located in the new Hall of Fame in every city, excluding Caerleon
- Each Royal City will now have a free crafting forge in the center, where you can create Tier 6 to 8 gear sets for free. Alongside this, you will also find a stone which will grant you 250,000 silver to purchase the Token and another stone that unlocks the crafting specs for the equipment your character has unlocked.
- Once each team member has their Token, the team leader signs up at the Energy Manipulator
Matches will begin based on the following offsets:
- Level 1: 2:00, 13:00, 20:00 UTC
- Level 2: 3:00, 14:00, 21:00 UTC
- Level 3: 4:00, 15:00, 22:00 UTC
You’ll only be able to sign up for a match 30 minutes before it’s set to start. Once the match starts, you’ll be teleported into it. How can you participate in the event. Here are the rules straight from the team:
- Record video footage of your Crystal League match on the Staging Server and submit it in this thread in the form of a YouTube link INCLUDING your sign up time, match start date and time, group composition (names of your team members) to qualify
- The video footage MUST include the sign up process AND the looting of the chest at the end
- DO NOT make any edits or cuts in the video
Submissions are limited to two videos per match. You can submit one video per fight, so technically you can submit multiple entries. Ten random winners will be drawn at the end of the event. These winners will receive 1000 gold per player in that group. This gold will be doled out to characters in the live server.
The event starts on January 11 at 10a UTC, with video submission deadline at January 15 at 10a UTC.
Learn more here.