After 3+ Days of Downtime, LOTRO & DDO Servers Back Online & a New FAQ Posted
Standing Stone has brought both Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons & Dragons Online servers back to life after more than three days of downtime. The downtime came as a result of persistent issues encountered with a datacenter move. As a result of the downtime, however, developers have some good news for players in the form of XP gains for the next several days and that a package of compensatory goodies is being prepared for players of both games.
- Skirmish event is extended through March 18th
- Legendary Story XP has been reduced to 80% of normal through March 13th
- LOTRO Store Sale is now live through March 14th
- Bombur's Bounty is available through March 17th
- Appreciation Goodies to include a coupon for a free Appreciation Box with 5 100% XP Boosts, 5 Enhanced XP Supply, 5 Tomes of Defence, 2000 Figments of Splendour, 3 Rapid Crafting Boosts, and an assortment of seasonal dyes. (1/Account). Expiration end of April.
- VIP players will get a subscription time extension and 250 LOTRO Points
- Premium Players will receive 250 LOTRO Points
- Anniversary Event extended through March 20th
- DDO Store Sale through Thursday
- Goodie Package: +10% Heroic and Epic XP through Wednesday, March 13th, Double Daily Dice through Wednesday, March 13th, A Coupon Code for 3 Excellent Experience Elixirs and a Raider’s Reward Box
- VIP Players will receive a time extension and 250 DDO Points
- Premium Players will receive 250 DDO Points
Learn more at the links above.