Grinding Gear Games has been busy since Heist League released for Path of Exile on PC last month.
The latest pair of hotfixes address a few lingering issues which weren’t quite addressed in their last full patch, Patch 3.12.3. For details on that patch, you can check out the details here. To that end, the hotfix for patch 3.12.3 addresses:
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "Defeat Heist Bosses Conditionally" challenge from being completed.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Flesh and Stone Aura.
- Fixed an instance crash caused by the Monstrous Treasure prophecy in certain areas.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when you had the Necromantic Aegis keystone passive allocated.
There was another patch deployed, but this one is considered “restartless” as it was deployed server-side. This patch 3.12.3b is smaller, but still addresses a couple of issues including:
- Fixed a common client crash related to audio events.
- Fixed a common client crash that could occur in Heist areas
For more on Heist league, check out our preview here.