Interstellar Space: Genesis, a 4x spiritual successor to Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares, is launching July 25 on Steam, according to a press release.
Interstellar Space: Genesis is a 4x turn-based strategy game in which the player attempts to build a thriving galactic empire. Key features include:
- Turn-based tactical combat with extensive ship customization and free space-based movement with range limits.
- Soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle) and Ryan McQuinn (Lotia, Dungeons & Doritos, Call of Cthulhu Mystery Program, Liberty: Vigilance, Dark Dice).
- Custom alien races with specific planet types, unique leaders, and random tech trees for each civilization.
- Deep colony development, terraforming, and diplomacy systems.
- Varied exploration mechanics and freedom to define a civilization’s wants and needs.
- Complex economic model with asteroid mining, space tourism, and more
For more information on the Steam release, check out the Steam page here.