The latest Neverwinter: Undermountain developer diary is now live for your perusal, this time focused on the rewards players will receive from quests, bosses and more. The reward system is changing drastically along with many other systems in Undermountain. For instance, armor will be altered both in stats and in being more "focused on roles instead of classes" all while "adhering to the traditional Dungeons & Dragons armor types".
Players will also find:
- Apprentice armor sets found in expeditions that will need restoration in order to be worn and that is considered the best armor for the Lair of the Mad Mage
- Lair of the Mad Mage will yield Successor armor that is the best in Undermountain
- Lair of the Mad Mage will have "new tiered artifact sets, seals and restoration items you'll need to make your Successor gear the best it can be"
- rare, summoned monsters can drop "hard to find armor pieces, vanity pets and one of the best weapon sets in Undermountain"
- Enchantment ranks have been raised to 15
- a new insignia rank has been added
- Epic Insignias can be refined to Legendary
- a pair of new Seals have been added
Check out the details on the Neverwinter site.