Neverwinter is a free-to-play MMO from the combined team of Cryptic Studios, Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, and Perfect World. It will put players into the heart of Neverwinter, one of the most infamous cities in Dungeons & Dragons lore. Set 100 years after the Spellplague, and after the volcanic eruption that destroyed the city, Neverwinter is slowly restoring its former glory. But in the deep, dark places in and under the city, evil forces are seeking ways to keep Neverwinter from that goal, by any and all means possible. Players will need to once again answer the call for heroes to help save the city! Neverwinter is available on PC, PS4, and XB1.
- Neverwinter Reborn | Help bring about Neverwinter’s return to glory as you adventure through the city from top to bottom and underneath. Explore themed zones like the Tower District, Temple of the Spider, Sword Coast, and Mount Hotenow, home to the ancient dwarven city of Gauntlgrym.
- Signature D&D Races and Class Builds | Pick from classic D&D races like Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Drow, Dwarf and Tiefling, and signature class builds such as Guardian Fighter, Trickster Rogue, and Control Wizard.
- Dynamic Combat | Fluid, action-based combat with action points that enable more powerful abilities and spells.
- Dungeons and Events | Team-based, five-person instances brimming with traps, monsters and treasure, and unique zone events, dungeons and public missions.
- Build Your Fantasy | With The Foundry, Neverwinter’s robust editing tools, players will be able to create their own quests, zones, and stories within Neverwinter.
- Solo or Group Play | Neverwinter will allow players to go it alone, with AI-controlled henchmen, or with a group of other players.
- Icespire Peak Zone Preview
- A Good Start - Beta Weekend 1
- Press Event Preview
- NYCC 2012 Preview
- PAX Prime 2012 Preview
- Gamescom 2012 Preview
- E3 2012 Preview
- PAX East 2012 Preview
- Community Q&A with Andy Velasquez
- Post-PAX Interview with Andy Velasquez
- Update Interview with Andy Velasquez
- Further Perfecting Your Character's Look
- Character Customization Developer Blog
- Jack Emmert on Monetization