Mythos is an online, action role-playing game from HanbitSoft and T3Fun that is free to download and free to play. Set in the land of Uld – a fantasy world arising from the ashes of an epoch-long war of darkness – players assume the roles of fantasy heroes as they explore, adventure, and quest through entirely randomized dungeons and environments. With an elegant point-and-click interface and an accessible isometric perspective, Mythos is poised to have near-universal appeal. The game allows thousands of players to interact within the same world while using mostly "instanced" dungeons to create unique gaming experiences suited for both solo and group-minded players.
- Cyclopes | Nomadic race renowned for their strength, power, and ability to adapt to any environment.
- Gremlins | Technically exceptional race, known for their wild enthusiasm for machinery, and for their highly developed cerebellums (big heads).
- Humans | A highly industrious and loyal race, known for being ambitious diplomats, disciplined adventurers, and capable of adapting to any circumstance.
- Satyr | Nature’s guardians, highly mystical and excellent at philosophy and ancient lore.
- Bloodletter | Graced with high physical strength and inherent battle instincts, and can summon ravenous blood minions in battle.
- Gadgeteer | Masters of machinery, including traps, bombs, and other devices that aid them in combat.
- Pyromancer | Capable of producing fire from out of the air, and able to summon fire element minions.