Spooktacular Event Deployed in MapleStory M
MapleStory M received a big new update that includes the "spooktacular" Halloween event as well as an increased level cap, new regions to explore, tons of new quests to complete, new skills to try out and a retooled UI. The Ghostbuster event runs from now through November 8th where players can earn event coins to trade for special themed items in the Event Coin Shop.
Other components of the update include:
- level cap increase to 200
- Mu Lung Garden, Temple of Time & Gate to the Future zones
- Hell mode for Nett's Pyramid
- Chaos mode for Zakum Expedition
- Hard mode for Horntail Expedition
- a pirate ship themed party dungeon called Lord Pirate
- improved balance
- UI improvements
- bug fixes
Check out the MapleStory M site to learn more.