Magic World Online Overview
Magic World Online, a fairly straightforward fantasy MMO from Goldcool Games and Ingle Games, offers the usual mix of monsters and quests, along with several standout features. These include a built-in legal bot that allows the player to automate some tasks, weapons that grow with use, the ability to change classes, and moving castles that, once owned, allow for large-scale guild battles within.
Friends can play together while they run integrated video chat, making the social aspects a highlight. MWO is free-to-play and has an optional item shop for further customization.
- 4 Classes with a Variety of Subclasses | Choose from the Warrior, Archer, Summoner, and Mage class archetypes, with a wide range of subclass specializations available.
- Massive State War | Engage in massive PvP battles for special rewards.
- Unique Mounts | Obtain one of the 8 different mounts in the game, like the Mambowiki, Wingsteed, Unicorn, and Golden Phoenix.
- Video Chat | Video chat with your friends as you adventure in Magic World Online.
- Player Housing | Create and customize your own house and gain bonuses for having one and resting in it.