More Balance Changes Arrive For Several Classes
The Lord of the Rings Online site has been updated with the latest patch notes that continue the iteration on classes and skills. This time, Hunters, Guardians, Lore-Masters and Minstrels have gone under the microscope and players should notice a ton of changes that may significantly alter the way they play.
Other components of the patch include:
- Fixed an issue where High-elf Rune-keepers with Legendary Item rune-satchels were unable to log in on a Mac.
- Fixed a Who panel issue that could prevent information from being shown for previously logged-in players.
- Who panel input element filtering is now more responsive.
- The level variance on Who and Quest Grouping panels has been adjusted to be +/- 5 levels.
- Female elf NPCs once again have a variety of hair colours.
- To help alleviate some chat spamming issues, characters on Premium accounts must now be level 10 in order to chat on the global chat channels. Characters on VIP accounts continue to have no level restriction to chat, while characters on Free accounts must still be level 20 to use the global chat channels.
Read the full patch notes on the Lord of the Rings Online site.