Lineage 2 Aden Overview
Lineage II Aden is a new service from NCSoft that features new and updated classes, introduces options for solo play along with new PvP and PvE content, and includes innovative support systems that streamline leveling, all while maintaining the core Lineage II experience.
Aden emphasises solo play in Lineage II by reducing the complexity of combat and significantly increasing the leveling speed. Additionally, there are two new classes being added to Aden which are the Dark Knight and Storm Blaster classes.
The Dark Knight is available for human, dark elf, or elf races. The Death Knight is a DPS class that utilizes melee and magic attacks to damage and weaken enemies. Use powerful debuffs to gain the advantage, then dominate with formidable one-handed sword abilities.
The Storm Blaster class is available for the new Sylph race. The Storm Blaster is a hybrid DPS-Support class that sets itself apart with fast, unpredictable ranged and melee attacks. Use the Shooter ranged weapon and call on elemental spirits to quickly gain control of the battlefield.
Adittionally, the six core classes have been updated to make gameplay more balanced and fun: The Sword Muse, Spectral Dancer, Doomcryer, Dominator, Titan, and Grand Khavatari.
Also new to Aden are the Transcendent Instance Zones. These zones are designed for solo play, and have action-packed, horde-style hunting zones that offer abundant rewards for brave players.
- Increased leveling speeds, with new PvE and PvP options
- Two new classes: the Storm Blaster and the Dark Knight
- New zone: the Transcendent Instance Zones designed for solo play
- New system: Magic Lamp, which awards bonus Experience and Skill Points for faster leveling.
- New system: Companions, Summon a Wolf, Buffalo, Tiger, Kookaburra, Hawk or Strider to assist in battle! As pets gain XP, they level up and provide boosted benefits.