The latest hotfix for Legends of Aria takes a look at combat, updates to arena, and more.
Combat updates mostly involve fixes and nerfs, including:
- Fixed issue where armor reduced agility too much in some situations.
- NPC silence abilities have had their durations significantly reduced.
Arena saw a few updates as well touching on player cooldowns, wards, and the “stuck” command,
- Wards cast during an arena match are now removed when the match ends.
- Players are no longer able to use the “stuck” command to exit the Pyro’s Arena grounds.
- Player prestige ability cooldowns are reset when they complete a ranked arena match.
Some other miscellaneous updates include fixing an issue where players could bandage out of sight targets, and fixing a display issue with Tundra themed houses. You can check out the short patch notes here.