CBT 2 Ready to Roll on July 12th - Check Out What's New
The Legends of Aria site has been updated with a forward look at what players can expect to find when logging into the game for Closed Beta Test #2. Among other things, those who helped crowdfund LoA, or who are backers, can look forward to receiving their in-game digital rewards.
Players will find a massive overhaul to the graphics in Legends of Aria, including the addition of new vegetation, textures, the addition of a day / night cycle and tons of polish.
Here's what else is new:
- a new Awakening Encounter called The Great Tree found in The Black Forest
- town shops have been overhauled
- the Atlas that can be built with regional maps to make a complete world map
- crocodile, fox, grizzly bear and great hart tameable animals
- craftable saddlebags
- new original music
- new log in mechanic
- bug fixes and quality of life improvements
Check out the handy dandy CBT 2 graphic on the Legends of Aria site.