Last Oasis Overview
Last Oasis is a Nomadic Survival MMO. Earth has stopped rotating, and the last human survivors need to outrun the scorching Sun in a massive Open World.
After a cataclysmic event halted the Earth’s rotation, the planet was split into two extreme and deadly environments. Only a narrow band between the hot and cold halves of the planet has conditions that can support life, and humans must migrate with it in order to survive. To keep moving, the remnants of humanity have built nomadic machines, and a walking city called Flotilla.
- Traverse the world on your walker: a wooden, wind-powered machine inspired by Theo Jansen’s amazing strandbeests.
- Personalize your walker to fit your needs with a multitude of structures, attachments, and upgrades!
- Survive by exploiting what’s left of the world: claw your way from a ragged nomadic trader to the heights of a mercenary king, fleet commander, or a legendarily-rich merchant.
- The large, open world is made up of many interconnected oases that are over 100km2 each. Explore them to reveal new and unique biomes while plundering their limited resources.
- Dynamic, skill-based directional melee combat. Nomads can choose their weapon from a wide range of both one and two-handed swords, maces, axes, and quarterstaves.
- Master the vertical movement. Every Nomad owns a grappling hook; it’s a tool that can be adapted to almost any playstyle.