Lands of Hope: Redemption Overview
Lands of Hope: Redemption is a browser fantasy MMORPG set in the Forlorn Hope/Lands of Hope franchise. Thousands of years ago, a cataclysmic event nearly destroyed the world of Myzan, and left two factions who lived through the event fighting for survival. Players enter the world just in time for the news of another possible cataclysmic event to be heard, and are called upon to seek out and discover what this new event is, and stop it if at all possible.
Lands of Hope boasts an impressive list of features, especially considering the game was developed and created by one man - Daniel Paull. Try out the 7-day trial period for free, and a one time measly $5 after that to continue playing. A Premium Content Pack is also available for $60, that includes bonus storyline elements, additional character slots, quests, and item rewards, along with exclusive weapons, armor, mounts, and pets.
- Questing | Over 400 varied quests.
- High Level Cap | Level 201 level cap followed by countless levels of end-game “Overpower” content.
- Massive World | Over 118 Maps to explore, dungeons to fight in etc ….
- Gathering and Crafting | Extensive crafting system allows for powerful craftables and special items.
- Incredible Housing | Own your own home, share it with others, renovate it or simply use it as storage.
- Caring Developer | Easy to approach indie developer who cares about the community.