KurtzPel to Launch Into Steam Early Access on April 30th
On April 30th, players looking for an anime action MMO will want to check out KurtzPel when it launches into Steam Early Access. Later this summer, KurtzPel will be released as a free to play title, however, those leveraging early access will have a chance to check the game out early and to receive exclusive costume sets for purchasing a Founder's Pack.
After completing closed alpha and beta testing earlier this year, the development team has been making changes in response to player feedback including:
- Custom missions with spectator mode – Play any PVE/PVP mode with friends or watch others play
- English VO
- Begin with three skills and overall Karma skill and stats adjusted
- New mission acquirement areas
- New hair styles, costumes, and accessories
- Different backgrounds during Character Creation
- New Deathmatch map – Deathmatch is a fan favorite!
- Matchmaking System improvements
- Leaderboard system – Check your ranking and see how you stack up to other players
- Steam Market Place and Steam Achievements
- Language support for Portuguese Brasileiro and Español
Learn more on the Kurtzpel Steam page.