Patch 2 for Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning is live now on PC with patch notes to boot.
The patch includes some community-requested features In addition to some tweaks and changes. Here’s the full list:
- Unique loot bug fixed (with partial retro-fixes to existing savegames)
- Weight calculation bug for loot from OG fixed.
- Battle frenzy much more silent
- Gorta sounds faded down.
- Various buff fixes
- Crashes in text entry fixed
- Crafted item name display bug fixed
- Boss HP issues in certain fights fixed
- Hostile Faer Gorta fixed
- Trailblazer and The Chariot Destinies stack correctly
- Crash when centering camera in some boss battles fixed
One community member asked what “partial retro-fixes” mean for Unique Loot. To that end, Zyddie from the team replied that this is what was not fixed. In short, any opened chest will still remember that it was opened. So anything you could potentially receive from that chest, but haven’t yet, won’t get fixed.
Additionally, Zyddie confirmed that the issue with the local map going dark is actually a more difficult fix that it first appears. However, it is being investigated, but there is not ETA on the fix just yet. You can read the full forum thread here.