Note that there are still some known issues with respect to memory errors during game optimization, graphical settings issues with anisotropic filtering and HDR, and performance issues on certain GPUs. Crash fixes are aplenty this time addressing resource leaks, AI, sound obstruction calculation, moving the game to a monitor with different DPI settings, startup, and when the window was resized.
Other improvements include the following:
- 4K Scaling - Fixed an issue where the game wouldn't render at 4K properly on boot.
- Frame Rate Limiter - Improved Frame Rate Limiter functionality to be more accurate.
- Localization - Localized specific error messages.
- Windows Version Check - The game checks if Windows 10 Build 1809 or above is used (lower versions cause instability in DirectX 12).
- Minimum Spec Warning - Improved minimum spec warning message and options.
- Saving Issue Warning - Clarified text that is displayed when you do not have access to your My document folder or enough disk space.
- Player Profile Validation - The player profile is now validated and corrupt profiles (caused by manual editing or tweak tools) rejected.