Mechastorm II has officially launched into Heroes of the Storm. It comes complete with new skins for Yrel, Valla and Malthael as well as the new Seraph Wing Mount. In addition, players can also score new sprays, voice lines, announcers and more. As for hero updates, Chen has been reworked from the ground up to retool some abilities and add some new ones.
- Keg Smash [W1]
- Brew cost increased from 20 to 30
- New functionality
- Smash Chen’s keg, dealing damage, drenching affected enemies in Brew for 3 seconds, and Slowing them by 10% for 1.5 seconds. After 1.5 seconds, the Slow is increased to 40% for 1.5 seconds. After being used, this ability becomes Breath of Fire.
- Breath of Fire [W2]
- This ability has been moved to the W button, and is available after Keg Smash has been used
- Cooldown reduced from 5 seconds to 1.5 seconds
- Impact damage reduced from 96 to 85
- Periodic damage increased from 32 to 55
- Brew cost reduced from 30 to 10
- Adjusted functionality:
- Using Breath of Fire on Brew-soaked enemies causes them to be Ignited, dealing damage over 3 seconds and adding 1.5 seconds to the duration of the Slow from Keg Smash. After being used or after 6 seconds, this ability becomes Keg Smash.
- New Ability: Stagger [E]
- Damage taken over the next 3 seconds is prevented. Once this effect ends, Chen receives 75% of the damage taken over 5 seconds. 18-second Cooldown.
- Fortifying Brew [Trait]
- No longer grants 25 Brew instantly
- Brew regeneration increased from 30 to 50 per second
- Cooldown increased from 5 to 7 seconds
- Channel time reduced from 5 to 4 seconds
- Shield amount decreased from 196 to 180 per second
- This reduces the total shields for fully drinking from 588 to 540
- Shield duration increased from 2 to 4 seconds
Learn more on the Heroes of the Storm site.