Imperius Marches Into the Nexus Ready to Take On All Comers
North American Heroes of the Storm players can head into the Nexus to check out the game's latest heroes, Imperius the Archangel of Valor. Imperius is a frontline warrior who specializes in crowd control, though at the expense of high mobility.
- Valorous Brand
- Each Basic Ability marks enemy Heroes hit for 10 seconds. Basic Attacks consume the target's marks, dealing 30% bonus damage per mark.
- Celestial Charge (Q)
- Lunge towards a targeted direction and stab, dealing 35 damage. If an enemy Hero is hit, Channel to Stun for 1 second and deal 70 additional damage when it fully finishes.
- Solarion’s Flare (W)
- Release a fiery wave that deals 100 damage. Enemies hit by the center take 50 bonus damage and are Slowed by 40% for 3 seconds.
- Molten Armor (E)
- Shroud Imperius in flames for 3 seconds, striking a nearby enemy for 19 damage every 0.25 seconds. Imperius heals for 100% of the damage dealt, with healing doubled versus Heroes.
- Angelic Armaments (R)
- Summon a ring of blazing swords that grants 1000 Shield for 3 seconds.If the Shield lasts the full duration, this ability can be reactivated within 5 seconds to launch 6 swords toward an area, each dealing 140 damage to the first enemy hit.
- Wrath of the Angiris (R)
- After 0.75 seconds, charge in the target direction, lifting the first enemy Hero hit into the Heavens. While in the air, Imperius can steer the landing location by moving.After 2 seconds, slam the target into the ground, dealing 375 damage and Stunning them for 1 second.
With today's update, players will also find a number of new skins, mounts and packages in the HotS store.
Check out the full update notes on the Heroes of the Storm site.