Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 Episode 5 'All or Nothing' Arrives Tomorrow
If you're a Guild Wars 2 fan, tomorrow is a huge day with the arrival of the Living World Season 4 Episode 5 "All or Nothing" update. Players will finally be able to take the fight to the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik and find tons of other new content to explore.
All or Nothing includes:
- A new fractal, Siren’s Reef, in which players will work to break the isle’s curse while surrounded by an army of ghost pirates
- A new map, Thunderhead Peaks, in which players return to the dwarven fortress of Thunderhead Keep from the original Guild Wars
- The legendary longbow Pharus that calls down the power of cosmic light
- A new mount mastery, Bond of Faith, that launches players out of the saddle, allowing for a seamless transition from mount riding to gliding and opening up new exploration possibilities
- The new “Diviner” gear stat set
- The new upgradeable “Dragonsblood” weapon set
Those players who own Path of Fire will find the new content included with the expansion. "Play-for-free players who log in while the episode is live will be able to claim it once they upgrade to Path of Fire."
Be sure to check out Ed Orr's preview here.
Head to the Guild Wars 2 site to learn more.