After Hours Update Brings the Nightlife to GTAO
Grand Theft Auto Online has been updated to bring After Hours on board. After Hours includes the nightclub scene where players will meet up again with "legendary Tony Prince". Nightclubs are fully customizable from the sound system, decor and in finding the perfect DJ to keep the place hopping. Don't forget that it can also be a handy "front for the most concentrated network of criminal enterprises ever to hit San Andreas".
Other components of After Hours include:
- Nightclub Management - equipment, security staff, dance floor and other decorations and the DJ
- DJs will include Solumun, Tale of Us, Dixon and The Black Madonna
- Nightclub Warehouse - all businesses owned by the player can be managed from the Warehouse using Technicians
- Delivery Fleet that manages cargo at the Warehouse
- Business Battles - "a unique first-come-first-served opportunity to take possession of a little extra product for your Nightclub Warehouse stockpile" including weapons and armored vehicles
- Log In through July 30th to unlock Tony's Fun House T-shirt
- 7 new vehicles
- Guest List Rewards incoming from the June 25 - July 2 event
- Link Facebook and Rockstar Games Social Club accounts to watch exclusive streams to earn GTA$ rewards
- the Snapmatic contest
You can check out all of the details on the Grand Theft Auto Online news page at Rockstar.