MMORPG.com has partnered with Gameforge to give our members special gift keys for Runes of Magic! These keys will give players in game freebies such as Flame (30 Days), Fungus Pet and more! Get your key now!
This gift key will give players the following:
- Flame (30 Days): This 70% bonus speed mount can carry two riders and is able to cross water without dismounting you! Flame will let you explore the world with ease for a period of 30 days.
- Fungus Pet - Summoning Book: With this book you can summon the adorable Fungus Pet. When you summon him, you will receive the “Spiritual Half” buff for 2 hours, increasing your experience and talent points gains by 20% as well as the drop rate from monsters. This item is available for 14 days.
- 30 days Backpack Tickets for the inventory pages III, IV & V: These items unlock more pages in your inventory for 30 days, allowing you to carry more items with you.
- 1000 points of house energy: House energy is used to expand the number of furniture you can place in your house. Furniture can provide various bonuses for your character.
- Storage Chest: You can place the Storage Chest in your house. It contains 20 inventory spaces where you can store items.
- Marking Ink (10): This item allows you to mark your position as transport point in your transport book. You can later teleport to that point using a Transport Rune.
- Transport Rune (25): Allows you to teleport to points registered in your transport book.
About Runes of Magic
Runes of Magic is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Runewalker Studios and Gameforge set in the mythical land of Taborea. The game offers traditional questing, leveling, dungeons, guilds, PvP, player housing, and guild castles, with noticeable twists, such as the ability to dual-class. Runes of Magic offers AAA content within a free-to-play model, and has had several content expansions, including The Elven Prophecy, The Elder Kingdoms, Lands of Despair, and Fires of Shadowforge.
- Three Races | Choose from the Human, Elf, and Dwarf races.
- Ten Classes with Dual-Classing | Mix and match between the Warden, Druid, Knight, Rogue, Mage, Priest, Warrior, Scout, Champion, and Warlock classes to create your own unique dual-class.
- Huge World to Explore | Adventure in the land of Taborea and take on over 4,000 quests, an epic quest series, 20+ challenging instances, and raids.
- Extensive Crafting System | Create your own items with Runes of Magic's nine crafting professions, including Alchemist, Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, Cook, Tailor, Carpenter, Woodcutter, Miner, and Herbalist.
- Player and Guild Amenities | Obtain your own house, utilize the extensive pet and mount systems, or create a castle for your guild and take on guild quests and mini-games.
- Solo, Group, and Guild PvP | Participate in several different PvP modes like cross-server Arenas and Battlefields or guild Siege Wars.
You can learn more about Runes of Magic at the official website!