Fractured is giving away access to its ongoing alpha test and MMORPG.com has been given 1000 keys to give away to our readers!
0 Keys Left
- The much awaited respec of character attributes and city researches;
- The Siege Workshop – prepare your catapults for the upcoming city sieges!
- New functionalities for the world map: view territory and view nations;
- Massive client performance improvements on asset loading: it should be now 2x or even 3x faster!
- Some changes to bounty hunting and a few bug fixes.
Check out the full details on the ongoing alpha phase here. To see a little bit of Fractured in action, check out the trailer below.
What is Fractured?
Fractured is the first isometric, open-world sandbox MMORPG which mixes action combat with fully interactable environments. The MMO does not feature any forced PvP. Fractured's take on progression, the Knowledge System, sees players defined by their stregnths and weaknesses thanks to attribute assignments at creation. As such, characters learn more abilities and talents over time such as defeating a creature to learn their abilities or spending Knowledge Points earned to study abilities you've unlocked.
For full details, check out Fractured's website.