ArtCraft Entertainment has partnered with MMORPG.com to give away codes for the ongoing Crowfall beta test ahead of the July 6th launch. These codes will get you access to the Crowfall beta test, allowing you to skip the beta invite queue!
An innovative new approach to MMO design, Crowfall breaks from the tradition of locking characters into a static, never-changing “realm” or “server,” allowing players to move freely between worlds, with each world offering a unique experience—different maps, different politics and different rules. These diverse worlds include The Dregs (massive Throne War campaign with forts, keeps and castles that support 100v100 sieges), God’s Reach (perpetual 3-faction battleground servers), the HungerDome™ (a 12 team, 60 player battle arena) and the Eternal Kingdoms (player-built worlds that offer guilds and monarchs the ability to terraform the terrain and construct spawning cities and massive strongholds).
Across all of the worlds in Crowfall, one key factor differentiates Crowfall: player agency. Crowfall is a dynamic universe, where players control the direction of the game: cities will rise, castles will fall. Recruit an army and lay siege to your enemies. Hire an assassin to turn the tide of a campaign. Form a band of mercenaries to raid your neighbor’s stronghold. The fate of the Dying Worlds will be determined by player decisions, choices that will reshape the battle and change the shape of this world, forever.
- Playing to Win | Crowfall is set to emphasize politics, alliances, and player competition with ways to win - even the throne itself -- through player skill.
- A Multiverse of Unique Worlds | Potentially dozens of unique worlds with unique maps that characters can move between and fight over.
- Wide Array of Character Archetypes | Points-based character creation system with "Advantages" and "Disadvantages", as well as non-traditional character advancement more akin to EVE or Ultima than WoW.
- Strategic World Conquest | Using a hierarchical fealty system, and territory ownership by players, dominance will be determined by the community.
- Player-driven economy | An emphasis on player crafting as a primary profession, not just a secondary thing to do.
Crowfall's beta test runs through June 23rd. Codes will expire on June 21st, 2021 at 11:59pm CT