Creality’s latest Ender-3 V2 DIY 3D Printer gives home printers the best quality machine for the money. Gone are the days where 3D printers were not affordable. For under $300, you can snag this DIY Ender-3 V2 from Creality and start custom printing everything from helpful items around for the house to figurines of your favorite game characters.
The Ender-3 V2 is an upgrade on the Ender-3 line, and V2 brings with it a host of new details. The Ender-3 V2 has the same integrated all-metal body that its predecessor was known for, making it durable and stable during the job. The V2 is also compact enough to fit in the corner of any office without standing out too much.
The silent motherboard is self-developed by Creality and meant to ensure the smoothest of movements during printing, making the process as silent as possible – under 50dB! Additionally, the printing surface is made with high quality carborundum glass, enabling the hotbed itself to heat up quickly and adhere to itself better. This enables uniform heating throughout, allowing ultra-smoothness, even on the first layer.
Features of the Creality Ender-3 V2 DIY 3D Printer include:
- User friendly design – With the integrated metal construction and modular design, the Ender-3 V2 is easy to assemble and use, and with the power supply concealed inside the machine it’s that much safer for you to use.
- Corborundum Glass Platform – This glass platform allows for the hotbed to heat up quickly and prints to adhere better without warping.
- Self-developed silent motherboard – Developed by Creality, this motherboard is designed to operate the 3D printer in the smoothest possible way, ensuring faster and more stable motion performance, silent printing and low decibel operation – meaning you can even use this at night without disturbing the house!
- Rotary Knob added on the extruder – This allows you to feed filament into the extruder easily, making your job easier to start the printing process.
- Built in tool box – the Ender-3 V2 DIY 3D Printer also has a tool box added to the machine, making it easy to keep the tools you need to adjust and fix your machine close at hand.
- Smart Sensor – This sensor allows you to quickly continue a project if something goes wrong, like running out of filaments. Once you fix the issue, the sensor will pick up on that and start printing once again.
- 3” HD Color Screen – This display allows you to control your Ender-3 V2 printer with an updated operation UI.
To learn more about the Ender-3 V2 DIY 3D Printer, be sure to check out our website for more details. You can pre-order this model from online retailers, and the Ender-3 V2 should be shipping mid-June 2020.
Founded in 2014, Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology Co., Ltd. focuses on the design, research, production of 3D printers and 3D printing related products. Consisting of professional researchers and skilled engineers, our R&D team constantly strives for creative function and excellent user experience. The company’s R&D investments on 3d printing cover FDM/resin 3D printers, 3D scanners, filaments, resin, as well as 3D printed drones and robots that back up STEAM education.
Our self-owned factory is certificated with BSCI and ISO, covering an area of 30,000 square meters, and achieving an annual production capacity of over 800,000 units. Our products are all certified to CE, FCC, and ROHS standards, have exported to more than 100 countries including, but not limited to France, the United States of America, Australia, Russia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Egypt, and India, bringing technological innovation to all walks of life.